New York Environmental Lawyers and Litigators
The Law Office of Frederick Eisenbud effectively represents individuals, companies, municipalities and community groups throughout Long Island, New York City, Westchester County and Rockland County in all aspects of administrative, civil, and criminal environmental law and litigation, land use matters, and complex civil and municipal litigation. The Law Office of Frederick Eisenbud is dedicated to offering clients excellent personal service that is responsive to their needs and goals at a reasonable price. Our attorneys have a unique blend of experience and perspective that spans criminal and civil litigation, trial and appellate work, and private and public legal practice that few practitioners can offer. We invite you to contact our firm to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced attorneys regarding any of the following matters:
- Environmental Litigation: Our firm helps clients efficiently and effectively resolve environmental law and related disputes. We handle matters including civil cost recovery litigation, State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) and environmental crimes defense.
- Brownfields and Environmental Cleanup: We assist potential purchasers of contaminated Brownfield sites to resolve various environmental problems in commercial real estate transactions, including Brownfields applications and environmental cleanup, and insurance claims arising from contaminated properties.
- Administrative Violations: Our firm represents clients in the defense of federal, state and local administrative violations. We also effectively assists client in navigating and overcoming roadblocks that can arise during the permitting process.
- Municipal Litigation: Our firm is pleased to serve as counsel to developers or applicants with land use applications, or to challenge denials of such applications by municipal agencies and boards by means of Article 78 petitions, and, in appropriate cases, civil rights deprivation law suits for damages pursuant to 42 U.S.C. §1983. In addition, we serve as Special Counsel to municipalities to defend against all such challenges, especially those involving complex factual and legal issues associated with land use decisions and laws.
- Civil Litigation: In addition to Municipal Litigation, our Firm will commence or defend law suits to resolve civil disputes between private parties, however complex the dispute may be.
- Civil and Criminal Appeals: Attorney Fred Eisenbud started his legal career as a criminal appellate lawyer, first with the United States Department of Justice and then with the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office. He continued to handle complex appeals while serving as Deputy Chief of the Federal and General Litigation Bureau of the Suffolk County Attorney's Office, and thereafter in private practice. Fred has filed briefs and petitions for certiorari with the United States Supreme Court, and has argued cases in five different Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal, the New York Court of Appeals, and in the First, Second and Third Departments of the Appellate Division of the New York Supreme Court.
- Collections: Rob Dooley can assist you with collections and filing Mechanics Liens.
- Wills and Trusts: Lilia Factor can assist you with basic wills and trusts.
To schedule a consultation, please contact the Law Office of Frederick Eisenbud.
Now accepting credit cards.